The guy who made the song is gonna get so much Canadian poon though, I think he's married though.
Flames Nucks rematch. Will Bertuzzi still wear the A even if Regher is back?
Other little notes from around the league:
- Chuck Kobasew is on pace for 164 points. 0 goals - 164 assists. Can he do it? Tune in tonight to see if he gets another two assists. His career high was last year with 39 points I think. I'm thinking he'll crack the 50 mark since Patrice is back
- The boys are coming over to watch the game, too bad you weren't here Hark, it would've been a good time
- I bet Comrie is giving thanks that he's still dating Hilary Duff
- Ovechkin seems to be the consensus #1 pick in fantasy hockey pools, last year he slipped to fourth. What a difference a year makes. Also, the consensus #1 fantasy pick is ALWAYS the player who had the most points last year, although other than Wayne Gretzky and Super Mario, that is hardly the case.
- Jennifer Hedger is still the hottest sports announcer
- Quote of the year "My claim to fame was making Wayne Gretzky's head bleed in Swingers" - Jeremy Roenick talking about NHL 94 with Cabbie. JR is amazing
- Nick Kypreos on Sportsnet seems like a very mean guy. He wanted to strangle another broadcaster who was pushing his buttons
- I don't understand this lockout because Anze Kopitar is making almost as much as Jarome Iginla
- Pierre McGuires' 2010 Olympic List: he forgot about Dan Boyle on his watch list
- You know preseason means nothing when Andy Mcdonald can score 13 points in 4 games, and David Moss nearly averages a goal a game.
- Has Marcus Naslund been hooked up to the Jeremy Roenick Rejuvination Machine? He's averaging a point a game this season playing with Scott Gomez
- If Kippersoft lets in 5 or more goals tonight, he has official lost it. No more excuse