Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Flames win 3-0

I'm sorry Hark, I did not listen to the game and so I do not know Ryan Smyth's linemates.

Kiprusoff recorded the first shutout of the season. He didn't record his first shutout until the new year last season.

Secondary scoring was the key to victory as our three of our four biggest acquisition scored: Glencross, Bourque and Cammaleri.

Calgary has won four straight, but Bertuzzi has now scored 6 goals in 9 games.

In other news, Vancouver got shutout by Boston. I did not see the game but I imagine it to be boring since Boston plays the trap and they don't have superstud Chuck Kobasew in the lineup. At least Luongo must be playing better because he only let in one goal. Don't worry Hark, they will pick it up. At least they aren't as bad as the Oilers who have dropped four in a row.

Odds of Alex OVechkin being kidnapped in Russia and being blackmailed to play in the Russian League are 5:1 any takers?

-Hal

No comments:

Post a Comment