Monday, May 19, 2008

Don Cherry Where Art Thou?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Don Cherry Fan. I'd rank him as one of the Top 15 Greatest Canadians ever.

But Don, why do you hate the Penguins so much? I know you hate Europeans and Frenchmen and love the grinding hard nosed teams, but you don't have to HATE the Penguins do you?

Check out the Interview:

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3402651&categoryId=2459791&n8pe6c=1

When asked to analyze the Pens win, he merely focuses on his mancrush with Jordan Staal and then proceeds to talk about sportsmanship and wonders into the Dallas Detroit series. He refuses to talk about the Pens in a positive light.

It reminds me when Jackie Chan was asked what his favorite food is and he ended up talking about exercise and working hard to achieve your dreams.

-hal

No comments:

Post a Comment