Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Sutter Veto

Yesterday i finished my exam and went to watch the Flames game. They were leading 2-1 at the time. I asked someone wearing a flames jersey which goalie was playing. he informed me it was Kipper, and then gave me Kelly Hrudey's explanation of why Kipper should start.

what is everyone's fascination with Kelly Hrudey? Just because he talks about hockey during the intermissions does not make him smart. I fear the day when Don Cherry dies and we are left with only Kelly Hrudey. Hopefully Don Cherry will find a way to outlive Kelly.

I truly don't understand why Cujo didn't start. It would definitely fall in line with the illogical Mike Keenan thing to do. The only explanation was that Sutter had a veto, and refused to let Keenan have his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment