Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Edmonton Getting Screwed Over ... Like I predicted

For the dedicated followers of this blog, I hope you recall one of my first rookie posts about Edmonton and their future incapability of getting good professors because the city is such a crap hole. Far fetched as it may have seemed at the time, this has proven to be a costly reality.

As I signed up for courses for the 2008-2009 year, I was astonished to find that one of my courses was not offered in the Fall like it was supposed to, and had to be moved to the winter which conflicted with a Tech Elective that I was going to take.

Well it turns out this class (EE BE) was moved because they couldn't find a PROFESSOR to teach it. Does this not remind you of Kevin Lowe not being able to find hockey players to play for his team?? Now I am screwed out of a tech elective.

But wait! Good news! EE BE's time slot got moved because of all of our input so we were able to take the tech elective that we all wanted. Oh right, that tech Elective just got cancelled because they were probably unable to find a professor for it again.

DAMNIT EDMONTON GET YOURSELF TOGETHER! You're screwing up your hockey team and your students

No comments:

Post a Comment