Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bye Bye Scar-jo...I hardly knew thee


The other day i lost during a game of nhl 2008 for the Xbox 360. I lost more than the honor and reputation that goes with winning a virtual hockey game; because we had a very significant wager on the outcome of the game. I have now lost the right to consider Scarlett Johansen the hottest girl in the world. From now on I have to "believe" that Jessica Alba is hotter than Scar Scar. This doesn't mean that i have to put Jessica Alba at the top of my list. If i want i can claim that Sienna Miller is the hottest girl in town. But, I can not put Scarlett Johansen ahead of Jessica Alba on any compilation list of beauty or hottness or what not. So, over the next few weeks, i will be making posts on this site and my letscureaids.blogspot.com site, in hopes of coming to settle the hotness confusion that is running through in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment