Tuesday, November 27, 2007

George Johnson is an Idiot

I was reading ESPN, and their guest columnist was none other than George Johnson of the Calgary Herald.

Now he made some pretty stupid 1/4 season awards ... like but most are arguable. However, one blew me away. His nomination for the Calder Trophy was .....

JONATHAN TOEWS

I mean, I know this kid is good and everything ... but there is no one more deserving than Patrick Kane, who's averaging almost a point a game (if not more)

His argument for Toews: That amazing goal he had beating Milan Heiduk, Hannan, and some other Colorado Defense and then deking Theodores pants off for a ridculous goal.

Ok, yah, that was fantastic and I watched it probably 5 times, but ONE AMAZING GOAL DOESN"T GIVE YOU CALDER. If that was the case, Kobasew should get MVP for his behind-the-back-bounce-backhanded goal.

What a tool

No comments:

Post a Comment