Ales Kotalik is a pretty terrible player. When he is on his game, he is known by the media and peers as Kotadeke. This occurs less than a blue moon. When he is his usual self, he is known as Kotareek.
So how bad is he?
1)He got sent down to the minors again after six games even though we have Morrison, Moss, and Hagman on IR
2) He's so bad that Daymond Langkow, who has been out for over a year and just got back from a broken spine, may be inserted in the lineup over him
3) He is almost 50% on the Shootout but Coach Sutter is still too unconfident to use him as a shootout specialist
4) We wish he could score more so we could hear the song "Call on Me" played in the Dome
5) He's so bad he makes Moss look like a real NHLer
6) Remember when he knocked Vinny Lecalvier on his ass in his 2nd game then got ejected? How come he doesn't do that anymore. He also never uses his boomer of a slap shot
7) You would have to trade someone with value just to get rid of him
8) WE STILL HAVE HIM ON THE BOOKS FOR ANOTHER YEAR FOR 3 MILLION DOLLARS.
9) He has one of the highest dollar per point ratio in the league. A whopping 500,000 per point.
10) He has 7 goals in 1.5 seasons with the Flames