Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Sean Avery Quote

this is what avery said: ""I'm really happy to be back in Calgary, I love Canada and I just wanted to comment on how it's become a common thing for guys in the NHL to fall in love with my sloppy seconds, I don't know what that's about."

for those of you that have good internet:



I really don't see why Avery is getting suspended. I think he should be able to stir as much emotions as possible through the media. The players don't listen to the media anyway, its their secret to staying thick-skinned. NY was the perfect fit for Avery because everyone is interested in other sports so much that a super-pest wouldn't be a very important story. when he says something like this in calgary it will obviously be front page news. (was it on the front page of the sports section hosh?)

I think Avery definitely crosses the line sometimes. Against NJ last year with his antics in front of brodeur he should have recieved an unsportsmanlike conduct. But just fine him $10,000 for stupid comments. He'll prbobably be willing to pay it because all this media attention is going to get him some sweet endorsements in the future.

-hark

No comments:

Post a Comment