Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nothing for Everything

On matter of importance to me in the hockey world:

Going from PISS MY PANTS EXCITED!!!!!!! to Couldn't give a rats ass
NHL playoffs when my team is still in it
Winter Olympic Ice Hockey
World Juniors - Regular Season - World Championship
Preseason
AHL
University Hockey

Somewhere between presason - university hockey lies my caring that Canada does very well at the summer Olympics. Don't get me wrong, I'm a patriot and I hope that we succeed, get at least 10 medals and don't get totally embarassed. I also watch some of the entertaining events.But do you know how fast I'd trade zero medals in the summer olympics for a gold medal in the men's hockey tournament in 2010? Let me list the ways:

In a cocaine heartbeat
Chipmunks heartbeat
Michael Phelps fast
Matthew Lombardi fast
Cheetah fast
Speed of light fast
Me doing Christian Bale fast

My point is ,GO CANADA GO TRY TO GET SOME MEDALS IN THE SUMMER GAMES BUT NO ONE REALLY CARES THAT MUCH AS LONG AS WE WIN GOLD IN 2010 WHICH WE BETTER FUCKING DO.GO CANADA GO!!!!

Currently in the medal race
Michael Phelps 5 golds - total 5
Canada 0 golds - total 0

No comments:

Post a Comment